Covid-19 update - 10th June 2021
Yesterday the Acting Premier James Merlino announced that the current restrictions in Victoria will ease from 11:59pm tonight, Thursday 10 June.
This means that the five reasons to leave home will no longer apply in metro Melbourne, and the existing 10 kilometre limit will increase to 25 kilometres.
What does this mean for Doghouse Dog Cafe?
- Our In-store pet shop will be operating as normal
- The cafe side of the business will reopen
That said, the following booking services have reopened:
- All Cafe Bookings for our outdoor space have reopened and are available as of Saturday 12th June. Book a booth now
- Online Bookings for Birthday Parties have also reopened and are available as of Saturday 12th June. Book a Birthday Party now
- Breed Meet-ups have been updated and will resume as of Saturday 19th June. Click here to view upcoming meetups
- Trading hours are back to normal. 10am - 4.30pm Weekdays, 9am - 5pm Weekends
At this stage, Puppy Socialisation classes will remain closed and will resume at a later date.
Online ordering is operating as per normal.
We are still delivery online orders on Wednesday and Friday. Click here to view our Delivery Policies
We’d like to thank you for your ongoing support.
As a small business, we’re genuinely grateful.
The Doghouse Dog Cafe Team